Condos/Duplexes/Townhouses for Rent
2 Bed, 2 Bath Townhome with Lots of Extras!
Bring Your Own Bed . . .
The rest is provided, so settling into your new home can be hassle-free!
Nestled in a small, serene community, this townhome provides everything, so you can experience the rest and beauty offered by its unique location and design. Ideal for a young family, two single women, female professional or serious student(s). Available for immediate occupancy.
- Furnished (bring your own bed, or can be discussed)
- 2bdr, 2 full bath. Master bath has jetted tub.
- Spacious kitchen w/mic, glass-top stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer included
- Dining area
- Gas fireplace
- Upper deck complete with gas BBQ
- Garage plus adjacent reserved parking space
- Heat and A/C
- Top-down, bottom-up honey-comb blinds, and insulating draperies
- Vaulted ceilings and oversized windows offer views of mountains, lake and the green, well-kept grounds.
- Snow removal, landscaping and exterior maintenance included. Trash/Recycle, and water included.
- Homeowners Association rules apply.
Location: tucked away in the rare and highly desirable Lakeview Estates on Jewell Ave between Kipling Road and Wadsworth, yet a short walk to
- Kendrick Lake
- Danish bakery
- Bus stop
- Carmody middle school
- Carmody Rec Center
- Great Harvest bakery
- Great Frontier Brewing Co
- Easy access to St Anthony’s hospital, C470, Kipling Pkwy, CO C’tian University
About 22-30 mins to Denver Seminary, depending on traffic and drive times via C470 or Hwy 285, or CO 121. search
Price: $2400/mo. First and last month’s rent. Background and credit check required.
Need to see to believe? Pictures available on request.
Interested? Contact –olivia at firstname.lastname@example.orgTo Apply: -olivia at email@example.com Owner studied and worked at DenSem post MDiv.